Thursday, October 24, 2013
Assignment 2 and Regular Expressions
"Haha! Something new to do! I bet $100 it's gonna be on recursion again." Indeed it's about recursion however, with this new assignment, a new topic in Computer Science is introduced to us: Regular Expressions. Still not knowing what it actually is, the only thing about Regular Expressions I know right now is that to convert them into binary trees are hard as hell. For the first part of the assignment, I think I just wrote the most lines I've ever done in a computer program. Still, part 2 is waiting to be solved and I'm sure that it's going to be tougher than the first part. We'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Regular expressions may be a bit confusing at first, but when you really start to understand them and their applications, they really become amazing, I highly recommend you look into them!
ReplyDelete